Product Manager – Eyefreight
Eyefreight is a young, fast-growing logistics software company with large, multinational customers including Heineken, FloraHolland, Tata Steel and LEVI Strauss & Co. Founded in 2009 by industry veterans and headquartered in Bunnik (Utrecht Area), Eyefreight is backed by De Hoge Dennen Capital and Global Cleantech Capital.
Eyefreight offers Product Managers a challenging position in a young, dynamic and academic environment.
- lead the product discovery cycles and you’re a part of the SCRUM team as product owner during the development sprints.
- develop new ideas based on experience and input of the support team, customers and prospects.
- understand the needs and issues of the customers and find innovative solutions.
- play an active role in the pre-sales stage to advise customers and prospects, give presentations and demo’s and address requests for proposal.
- have a thorough understanding of the process, from tech to usability, and of the complete development chain, from idea until product.
- know when to develop, buy or have it built.
- are an excellent communicator and you build a good rapport with customers, colleagues and software developers.
And there’s more. For the complete description of this vacancy for Product Manager at Eyefreight in Bunnik, go to the e-people website via https://goo.gl/QX6x51. You can apply for the post directly from there.
Keen to fire questions at the consultant handling this vacancy for Product Manager at Eyefreight in Bunnik? Then just call Karst Dollekamp on 06 43 011 871
Overige vacatures bij Eyefreight
Wij hebben momenteel geen andere openstaande vacatures bij Eyefreight